Loop Communications provides hosted business phone systems in the Asheville, N.C., area, which includes a number of suburbs and smaller towns in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Loop is headquartered in nearby Charlotte (approx. two hours by car), and we are focused on providing small businesses in the community with excellent business phone systems.
Our customers in the Asheville area include Asheville Smiles and Keller Williams.
Asheville Business Phone System Features
Our Asheville-area customers can benefit from Loop’s standard features, including:
- Unlimited Calling
- No Phone System Maintenance
- Multiple Office Support — Direct dial between offices
- Customized Call Routing
- Voicemail to Email
- Fax to Email
- Area codes available: 828
- See all business phone system features
Why Choose Loop?
- Carolinas-owned Company
- Passionate Support
- No Long-Term Contract
- Save 40–60 percent per month
- Check out our Company Reviews, Customer Satisfaction Scores and Testimonials to see what our customers have to say!
About Asheville, North Carolina
Asheville has a population of approximately 90,000, making it the 12th-largest city in North Carolina. Some of the area’s top employers include Mission Health System and Hospital, Eaton Corporation, and the county schools and government.
We could sum up Asheville by noting that it was called the “Coolest Town in the U.S.” a couple of years ago by a travel network, but we should get into some details. Downtown Asheville includes numerous art galleries, breweries, farm-to-table restaurants and a thriving music scene. It has made lists naming it as both one of the most romantic and one of the hippest cities in the South. You don’t see that combination every day.
There’s plenty to do outside downtown as well. Visit the iconic Biltmore Estate, hike, bike or fish in the mountains, or simply go for a drive to see the breathtaking scenery.
Loop CEO Brian Tolleson made a trip to Asheville recently, and offered the following tips:
- “DuPont State Recreational Forest has some of the best mountain bike trails in North Carolina. Ridgeline and Airstrip are my favorites.”
- “Don’t miss the walking brewery tour. Greenman, Burial, Catawba, Twin Leaf, Hi-Wire and Asheville Brewing Co. are all close together.”
- “The Blackbird restaurant was awesome!“
We could go on and on about Asheville, but we’ll send you to some experts at the links below. If you’ve got suggestions for things we should add, let us know!
48 Hours in Asheville (Southern Living)
Contact us now to discuss your Asheville-based business phone system!