Please read these terms and conditions carefully before submitting a Referral. This Agreement explains the terms and conditions that govern your participation in the Referral Program. It is your responsibility to read and understand this Agreement. By submitting a referral form, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
Loop Communications’ Referral Program is a way for individuals to refer customers to Loop Communications and, in exchange, earn a Reward for each Successful Referral.
Definitions: “You” means the individual submitting the Referral. “Referral” means the prospective customer being referred to Loop Communications. A “Successful Referral” means a Referral executes a services agreement with Loop Communications.
Eligibility and Registration Requirements
To qualify for participation in the Referral Program and receipt of Rewards:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older;
- You must use the referral form located on the referral program page to submit Referrals;
- You must fully complete the referral form with accurate information;
- You must have a genuine belief that each Referral is interested in receiving Loop Communications services;
- Referrals must execute a services agreement directly with Loop Communications within 6 months of the successful submission of the referral form;
- Referrals must be a new prospective customer. This means the Referral may not be an existing Loop Communications customer or already working with Loop Communications (directly or indirectly) to become a customer;
- Government officials are not eligible for participation in the Referral Program;
- Loop Communications employees who earn commissions, are executives or are part of the marketing or sales team are not eligible for participation in the Referral Program;
- Individuals who are employees of the following entities, their affiliated companies or subsidiaries either at the time of submission or at the time of Reward distribution are not eligible for participation in the Referral Program:
- The Referral;
- A consultant or contractor of the Referral (or any subsidiary or affiliate);
- Established Loop Communications partner or VAR
- After a Referral executes a services agreement with Loop Communications, Loop Communications will contact you via phone or e-mail.
- The Reward will be distributed to you within 60 days of execution of an agreement with the Successful Referral.
- You are responsible for paying all taxes on Rewards and you will, if Loop Communications requests, provide a signed W9 to Loop Communications.
- Loop Communications may require that you confirm your eligibility for a Reward. You will work with Loop Communications in good faith in connection with such requests.
Termination or Changes to the Program
- Loop Communications reserves the right to terminate the Referral Program at any time without notice. Notification of termination may be sent to your e-mail address on the referral form or publicized on the Referral Program website.
- Loop Communications may modify the Rewards available, including the value of the Rewards, at any time without notice. All Rewards are subject to availability. Loop Communications does not make any representations or warranties about the Rewards.
- Loop Communications may modify this Agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued participation after such modification shall be deemed your acceptance of the modifications.
- All questions or disputes regarding the Referral Program must be submitted using the contact form on this website. Disputes will be resolved by Loop Communications in its sole discretion. In the event Loop Communications makes an error, such error will not constitute a breach by Loop Communications of this Agreement and your sole remedy shall be the value of the Reward.