Unlike most of our competitors, Loop Communications offers a fully managed hosted phone system. That’s a mouthful, but what does it mean?
It means that when you start working with us, we’ll have a hands-on role with your onboarding process, instead of sending you a manual or asking you to watch a video.
It means that after the onboarding process, we don’t just hand the system back to you. We help you manage it, all the time, for whatever needs you have.
If your office plans to close early this Friday for an employee meeting, we’ll make the adjustment for you.
When you get a new staff member, we’ll set up his or her extension, and set up a virtual extension if necessary.
Should you forget how to change your voicemail greeting – which happens more often than you’d think – we’ll walk you through the process.
And if that voicemail needs to go to e-mail, and you need help setting that up, we’ll do it for you.
We’ll do just about all the work for you, so that you don’t have to. Really, when you have to run a business, why would you want to spend time figuring out your phone system? That’s what we’re here for!
Let’s expand on the onboarding process as an example of our fully managed process. Here’s how it works:
- First, we’ll walk you through all of the options for your phone system, to help you determine the best setup for your business model. This can include your number of extensions, typical call flow, etc.
- We’ll set up all your extensions and coordinate with your MSP or technology team to make sure the network is properly configured for VoIP.
- Our team will walk you through auto attendant options – do you want it to ring first or have the auto attendant pick up and route calls appropriately? – and even record the script if you’d like.
- We’ll also set up queues, ring groups and advanced reporting to help you evaluate the effectiveness of queues.
- ALL customers get the same onboarding attention, regardless of the complexity of the setup. And if you ask us to set things up one way but change your mind later, we’ll be happy to reconfigure everything.
For more information about a Loop fully managed hosted phone system and why it requires far less maintenance than what our competitors offer, contact us now!